- Go here https://www.dropbox.com/home/files.lcly.co/1554-shimano
- Get Locally_BikeHG with the most current date (can be hard to find - will be within the week)
- Copy and Paste the UPC/EAN column into a new document. Change UPC/EAN to UPC. Add a season name column (Column Header is "Season Name") and call it the current date, for example 1-17-20. Call the file Shimano-HG-PullForward
- Upload the new file and refresh to see what moves forward. After refresh is complete, download the Shimano Cycling 1-17-20 season. Sort the Locally_BikeHG document to only new UPCs.
- Add the remaining Locally_BikeHG UPCs:
Change UPC/EAN to UPC
Change Column G/SKU Name en en to "Product Name"
Add Season Name Column and use the same date, like 1-17-20
Change Column P/Product Code (Style) to "Style Number"
Add "Locally Category ID#" column and for HG use "1229".
If anything on the file has a color, change Column B/Color to "Color Code". Copy and paste this column and name the new column "Color Name".
If anything on the file has size, change Column C/SIze to "Size 1"
Change Column D/MSRP USD to "Unit MSRP"
Change Column H/SKU Image Primary to "Image URL"
Change Column R/Product Description en to "Long Description"
Sort to Column H for only items with an image. Cut the items without images.
Sort Unit MSRP column and cut anything with out a price. If there is a CAD price but no US price, add -1 to the US price.
Save the file as Shimano-HG-Add
- Go back to original Locally_BikeHG and do a full US and Canada Price refresh. Only use items with prices!
- Repeat 4-6 with the file Locally_BikePRO
- Repeat 4-6 with the file Locally_BikeLSG