Upon receiving new UPC lists for prospective clients from the Sales team, we want to upload the lists into the system as quickly as possible. This allows the sales team to rapidly turn around quotes. Start by setting up the brand’s Locally profile:
- On the 'Status' Tab:
- Leave the 'Paid Until' date blank
- Change CRM Status to 'Not Started'
- On the 'Settings' Tab:
- Check 'APPEARS IN "BRAND HEALTH" & CATALOG DOWNLOADS'
- 'PRODUCTS APPEAR IN SEARCH AND SEO SITE MAPS' = NO
Formatting and Uploading File
Continue to format and upload the file per the instructions here:
- If there are no prices, change Unit MSRP to -1.
- Use a basic taxonomy code (use 'OTHER' / 1816). Remember to label column header 'Locally Category ID#
- For Season Name, use "For Quote"
Once the file is uploaded, set up the Station < > Pipedrive connection for the brand:
Email the sales team back and let them know everything is in place (the Pipedrive connector takes about an hour to sync so don’t stress if it doesn’t kick in right away)
Locally Catalog Upgrade
If approved by sales, the catalog will move to Locally Catalog. If not approved, please delete after a week.