Tools for retailer sites, Google "See What's In Store" connection, and more!
- Locally Pages
- Premium tools for retailer sites
- Google "See What's in Store" connection
Locally Pages allows you to embed your Locally inventory onto your own website or Facebook page for FREE.
- Learn how to drop your inventory onto your website here
- See how you can add the "Shop" tab to your Facebook page here.
Premium Tools for Retailer Sites
You've seen how Locally powers tools on major brand websites, but did you know the same exact tools are available to you, as a retailer?
- Store Locator: launch Locally's state-of-the-art Store Locator to spotlight your stores.
- "Shop In Shop" Store Pages: Locally's fully-hosted Store Pages solution combines proven SEO tactics, content and events, and an immersive inventory display experience to prominently feature your stores and drive in-store traffic and sales.
- Product Locator: do you have your own ecommerce site? You can launch a Locally Product Locator to display your store's inventory and accept Buy It Locally orders from your site's product pages
Google "See What's In Store" Connection
With Locally, retailers can make their in-store product selection discoverable to shoppers throughout Google via Google's See What's In Store (SWIS) feature. Google SWIS enables retailers to integrate live inventory into their Google My Business profiles and, via Local Inventory Ads, local search results, offering a robust inventory display built right into Google at the individual store level.
Get all this for only $25/mo per store. Learn more and get started here.