Locally and Heartland have a direct, automated inventory connection through a third-party developer, Ready Set Retail. The cost for this service is $30/mo for your first location and $10/mo for each additional store.
Here's how to get set up:
- Log into Locally here: locally.com/station/login
- Generate your SFTP credentials (be sure to save your password, it will only be shown once)
- Send those credentials to email@example.com, please cc firstname.lastname@example.org
- Server: files.lcly.co
- User: [your email address]
- Pass: [auto-generated password]
- Lastly, fill out this form: https://forms.gle/LqMu1LQHXD2u5BC48
Locally will respond with your Locally Store ID(s) and addresses for Ready Set Retail to match to your reports.
That's it! Ready Set Retail and Locally will take it from there to connect your inventory feed, and you'll receive an email from Locally when your first report is live.