Connect your inventory feed from BigCommerce to Locally using the Export Stash Product & Order Exporter app. This app allows you to set up an automatic inventory export that can be sent to Locally via FTP. Export Stash Product & Order Exporter costs $5/month and has a 14 day free trial period.
- Download the Export Stash Product & Order Exporter app in the BigCommerce Apps Marketplace or at this link.
- Follow the instructions here to set up your report. Remember that Locally requires UPC/EAN and quantity on hand to be included in your file. You can also include prices if you'd like.
- Set up the file to be sent to Locally via FTP. You can generate credentials from your Locally account under "FTP Method" here.
- Follow the instructions here to export your report via FTP. Set your file to be exported as a CSV, FTP Host(URL) should be "files.lcly.co", and FTP Directory should be "/".
- Click "Finish" and then select "Schedule" on the report that you have just set up in the app dashboard. Schedule the file to be sent daily. You can find scheduling instructions here.
- Reach out to email@example.com to let us know that you have set up your inventory feed through BigCommerce via FTP. We will get your feed connected on our end and let you know when your inventory is live!