We are excited to offer an automated inventory connection between Cloud Retail Systems and Locally! Please follow the instructions below to complete the set up.
1. Ensure that you are using vendor UPC/EAN codes in your system. You can download all of Locally's supported vendor catalogs in your Locally account here.
- In Sapera you need to use the EAN field on the products page.
- In CB Retail only use one UPC/EAN on each product.
2. Generate FTP credentials in your Locally account here. Your password will appear once, and only once, like below.
3. Contact the Cloud Retail Systems sales department or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting them know you'd like to go live. Don't forget to provide your Locally FTP credentials in the message so that the Cloud Retail Systems team can complete the inventory set up for you.
4. Send an email to email@example.com indicating that you've shared your FTP information with Cloud Retail Systems. Locally will setup your feed on our end and inform you when your inventory is live!