Locally needs two main pieces of information from you to get started.
Authorized Dealer List
- This should contain the following fields
- store name
- your internal vendor id for your use to cross reference
Our system will add the needed dialing codes, so for phones, please provide the local number. For most non-North American phone numbers, it is the phone number that starts with 0 (and not +XX without the 0)
Optionally: website url, categories. If you have multiple categories, please separate with commas. Categories are case sensitive and should contain no spaces.
Please review Dealer List Categories to see all your category options. If you'd like to launch with any of those functions, please include categories per store. Note that any category in a filter will be global and used for all countries as the same store locator is installed for all. You can download a template below.
Note that we work with brick and mortar locations only. Online/E-Commerce shops will not show up as all of our services are geo-location based. The few brands that would like those displayed, generally make a new page on their site for online dealers or add store icons below the Store Locator install.
Start by providing a current UPC list (this is often a retailer order form or similar) that contains the following:
- UPC (or EAN)
- Product Name
- Style Number
- Taxonomy/Category (for example Shoes > Running > Trail)
- Image URL*
- Short Description*
- Brand (if your feed includes other brands you sell outside of your brand so we can filter)
* Image URL's and short descriptions may be provided within the main UPC list file or in a separate file. If the latter, you must include UPC. You can provide these via a product feed - Channel Advisor, Google Shopping, or similar - by giving us access to an existing feed or generating a new one for us. If you use Salsify, we'll provide you instructions to transmit product info to us via our Salsify integration.
Adding Country Support
- UPC/EAN and Unit MSRP for Local Currency
- UPC/EAN and Product Name Translations
- UPC/EAN or Style Number and Product Style Description Translations