- Make sure you're logged into Facebook using the account that controls your store page(s)
- Click this link: http://www.locally.com/go/install-facebook-pages
- Confirm that you want to add the tab
- Open up the tab, plug in your store for the given location
- Move the tab to where you want it on the left-hand tab menu, and rename it if you'd like
- Be sure to post in your timeline that shoppers can now browse your inventory on your Facebook Page
A true, multi-location Locally Pages for Facebook™ plugin will become available in future updates. Until then, if you are a company with two or more locations, we recommend you use Locally Pages for Facebook™ by adding a store's inventory onto the location's individual Facebook Pages.