Retailers using Ecomdash can sync their inventory directly to Locally via an automatic export to FTP. Here's how:
- Select the gear icon in the top right and click "Bulk Import/Export"
- Choose "Integrated Export Formats"
- Click "Add New" and give your report a name. Any alpha-numeric combination will do.
- Make selections for "Storefronts", "Warehouse", and choose "Integrated"
- Select "Manage Integration Settings" and make selections for how frequently you'd like the report to export. Locally can accept a new file as often as every hour. Choose "Text File Delimiter" = Comma.
- Generate your FTP credentials within your Locally account here. Enter the username and password generated on this page under "Integration Type"
- Finally, add the Attributes to be included in the file [UPC/SKU, quantity, price]