Your Locally Dashboard give you access the following info: your dealers have claimed their Locally account, who is sharing inventory, which stores are allowing transactions, and more.
Log in to your Locally account and head to you dashboard. You'll see the two reports available for download on the right side of your screen.
The first report is the Stocking Dealer Report. This report shows you the dealers are actively sharing inventory data for your brand.Columns I and J show whether or not they're accepting holds or purchase orders respectively. If a retailers feed is stale it will not show on this report.
The Claimed Dealer Report shows a number of things.
- n_upcs: how many UPCs we received in their last inventory upload. In plain english, this means that if there's a value in this column for a store, they are sharing inventory with Locally.
- signup_date: when they claimed their account with Locally
- inventory_originated_at: when they started sharing inventory
- inventory_refreshed_at: when they last shared inventory (if the last refresh date was > 3 days ago, their feed is muted and will not be visible)
There is typically a discrepancy between the Stocking Dealer Report and the retailers listed as having inventory in the Claimed Dealer Report. This is for two reasons:
- The retailer is an authorized dealer for your brand and they're actively sharing inventory with Locally, but your brand's products aren't in their daily report.
- The retailer hasn't updated their inventory feed in the last three days.
In either case, these retailers are excellent targets for a brief follow up as they have already done the hard part! All they need to do now is update their inventory feed or include your brand's products in their feed.